Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sydnie's 6th Halloween Birthday Party!

This year Sydnie wanted to have a birthday with all her friends. So off I went to plan a Halloween Birthday Party, with the help of my Aunt Ann (she always has the coolest ideas)


I sent the invitations to all of Sydnie's class mates, a few of Hunter and Coopers friends planed all the activities: hay ride, pinata, outdoor games and lots of food! This year has been a very dry year, in the month of October I think it has rained twice and yes as you already guessed one of those days was the night of Sydnie's birthday party...


We had a great time, even though I had to stuff about 30 people in my home.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oooooo Kristie, it looks so fun. I love how you had your table set up and the tablecloth. All the kids were so cute as were you and your parents. (I love your mom's tights) No wonder Sydnie thought it was the best. You'll be known for your Halloween party for years:) Happy Birthday Sydnie!!

The Moss Family said...

Happy Birthday Sydnie!!! Looks like you has a awesome birthday party!!!