Friday, October 10, 2008

SHOPPING WITH IBU

The best gifts are the ones you get to pick out yourself.










Sydnie wanted a Hananna Montana Bear from Build a Bear Workshop for her birthday, so we set a shopping date with Ibu. At first my mom told Sydnie that I wasn't invited, that this day was just for her and Ibu and no one else (I was feeling a little left out) but Sydnie said that if I didn't go then she wasn't going (she is so true blue to me).

Our day started out with a Cinnamon roll and hot cocoa from Panera Bread, then off to the mall to pick out that special gift.










First Sydnie picked out the bear, the heart then the voice box to go inside the bear...

Then it was off to give the bear some stuffing, not before you make a wish and then put the heart in your bear.

Sydnie really enjoyed giving her bear a bath but could not wait to get her all dressed up!
As you can see Hannah got all the accessories she could possibly wear... Sydnie had a great time shopping with her Ibu!
































1 comment:

Ann said...

I have never seen or heard of a Hanna Montana Bear. Looks pretty amazing. Ebu looks like she had some fun too!